29 September 2018, 10 am – 4.30 pm
Frodsham Community Centre, Fluin Lane, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7QN
Returning to a great community venue
Our welcome in Frodsham last year was astounding: so many people, so many friends, so many textile enthusiasts! This is a great community venue, well-known to many textile groups from quilters and embroiderers to spinners, weaver and dyers – plus the Braid Society. Here are some pics from World Textile Day North in 2017.
What you’ll find at World Textile Day North
FREE admission to our exhibition of woven, printed and embroidered textiles.
FAIR TRADE MARKET from makers, workshops and villages around the world
- 11 am PRESENTATION. Jim Gaffney – textile trader, collector and traveller. Many Hands Make Light Work: Incredible Handmade Asian Textiles.
- 2 pm A FAVOURITE TEXTILE. Our experts discuss one of their most treasured textiles. Plus: a short talk.
- £3 per session or £5 for both, tickets at the door.
- Our specialist world textiles traders.
- Delicious refreshments all day.
- Disabled access.
- Free parking.
- Station: Frodsham.
View/print PDF document: World Textile Day North 2018
Venue info: http://frodcomm.org.uk/cc/